The Knot: Boston Magazine


I realized recently that I actually haven't talked about my wedding feature in the The Knot Boston Magazine on this blog, so I thought I'd take the time to give a little background as to how that came to be!

A couple of weeks after our wedding, I was notified by our wedding photographer, Strut Photography, that she had submitted our wedding photos to The Knot. To both of our surprise and delight, our wedding had been chosen as a "Real Wedding" feature in the Spring/Summer 2010 issue of The Knot Boston Magazine. What an honor!

After being initially contacted by the writer who would write our story, I was sent a long questionnaire to fill out all of my wedding details, vendors, and process. After I completed it and sent it back, the long wait began.

In December, the magazine hit newsstands in Boston (and online), and I finally received my own copy of it in the mail! It seemed so weird and surreal to read about my own wedding in a magazine. Of course, there is no way that a magazine article could fully capture all of the emotions, the time, the energy, and the details (like the letterpress process, the dress, the photobooth, or the favors) that went into each aspect of the wedding, but I am so glad to have this extra souvenir from our big day to treasure for years to come.


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP