Invitations: Bryan & Karina

I had the pleasure of designing Bryan and Karina's invitations for their wedding this coming summer. I first met Bryan and Karina when I visited Dean the summer of his freshman year in college. Bryan and Karina were both part of the college ministry that Dean was a part of, and Bryan was also one of Dean's college roommates (and one of our groomsmen!).

I distinctly remember telling Dean once that I loved hanging out with both Bryan and Karina so much that I thought it would benefit me quite nicely if they dated each other. That way, we could hang out with both of them at the same time! :) Thanks for making that happen, guys!

For their wedding invitations, they wanted to incorporate a floral decoration, while keeping everything very simple and classic.

the invitation suite

close-up: invitation card

close-up: rsvp & directions card

all stacked up and ready to go!

Looking forward to celebrating your big day with you both!

Shang  – (April 28, 2010 at 2:37 PM)  

I was going to email them to figure out who it was! Of course it would have been you =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP