Grace + Trevor's Baby Shower Part 1

We drove back to Arizona two weekends ago for my friends Grace and Trevor's jungle-themed baby shower. Ever since I saw this bib pattern on Purl Bee, I've been dying to try it out. I searched through my fabric stash for some fun, coordinating patterns, picked up some ultra-soft terry cloth from the store, and whipped out these bibs for baby Cecelia. Hope this makes cleaning up super easy for mom and dad!

I also helped out with the decorations and stationery for the shower, so stay tuned for more pics and details!

The Boones  – (February 16, 2011 at 10:28 AM)  

Loved the shower! Everything was super cute! The bibs are awesome and so soft! I love feeling them!

Biro  – (February 16, 2011 at 5:11 PM)  

What are the backs made of Becca??

becca  – (February 16, 2011 at 8:33 PM)  

Grace - So glad you like them! :)

Nancy - I just bought some terry cloth from Joann's. They have lots of different kinds, so I chose one that was 100% cotton and felt super soft to the touch.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP