Grace + Trevor's Baby Shower Part 2

In addition to helping out with the invitations, I also helped out with most of the details and decorations for G+T's baby shower. Armed with my handy new Silhouette SD cutter and brand new paper cutter, I was ready to design and chop up a storm! Take a look:

Paper garland with animal icon cutouts



I also made a guestbook for G+T to record guests' names, gifts, and a spot for a special note and photo. I cut out the animal icons using the Silhouette SD cutter. Love that thing.



Guestbook card table + Thank you postcards (for guests to fill in mailing addresses)


Animal cracker favors!



Mini jungle terrarium centerpieces (detailed DIY to come)


"Party Animal" straw flags


"Food - for all the hungry hippos!"


Facepainting for the kiddies (and the young at heart!) by the fabulous Nancy



Photobooth + jungle props (more detailed post to come)

Stay tuned for Part 3...

The Boones  – (February 18, 2011 at 1:07 PM)  

Yay!!! =)When Cece gets older she'll have to have another safari party so all her little friends can have their faces painted and get animal crackers! =)Loved all the details!

Unknown  – (February 20, 2011 at 9:45 PM)  

I'm curious about your production method- everything is so meticulously produced I can only gather you own a lasercutter and a print shop. :)

becca  – (March 1, 2011 at 12:53 AM)  

Grace: Aww, Cece is such a cute nickname!! I can definitely see another safari-themed party in Cece's future. :)

Alec: Lol, I wish! I have the second best things though: a semi-industrial paper chopper, a laser printer, and an awesome SD Silhouette Cutter (kind of like a mini "laser" cutter [it's actually a blade] that can cut any illustrator file)!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP