Grace + Trevor's Baby Shower Invitation

I remember meeting Grace in Mr. Anderson's 7th grade Social Studies class back in junior high. I was immediately struck by her friendly, bubbly personality, and I knew instantly we were going to be good friends. We braved through the vast, unknown halls of high school together, attended the same university, and even got married within six months of each other! Now, she's entering into a whole new world of motherhood, and I couldn't be happier for her! :) (But no, I will not be joining her anytime soon :P)

So, of course, when Grace's mom contacted me about helping out with Grace and Trevor's baby shower invitations, I said absolutely!

Their nursery will be a jungle/safari theme, so I wanted to create a set of invitations that would match that theme. I wanted it to be distinctly girly, yet still adventurous, cute, and modern.

For the invitations, I created a set of icons with four different jungle animals that I hope to use throughout the shower decorations. The invitations were printed on my printer at home and backed with Chartreuse cardstock from Paper Source. They were paired with Khaki envelopes to match the safari theme. Grace's mom also requested a map for guests unfamiliar with the area.


For the envelopes, I also printed out some matching sticker labels with the animal icons.

I love how they look all lined up!

The Boones  – (January 20, 2011 at 7:11 AM)  

I didn't know you made 4 different stickers! So cute! We love love love the invitations!!! Thank you!

Chau  – (January 20, 2011 at 6:08 PM)  

Very cute! Great job again Becca.

becca  – (January 20, 2011 at 9:53 PM)  

Thank you, guys!

Grace, so glad you guys love 'em. :) Can't wait to see you both again!

LetterstoClaire  – (January 21, 2011 at 12:31 PM)  

Your invitations are always adorable, you definitely should have your own shop!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP