On theknot.com!

Remember a while back, I posted about our June '09 wedding that was featured as a Real Wedding in the Spring/Summer issue of TheKnot:Boston? I wasn't sure whether our article would be featured online as well, so I did some Google searches a couple months back (when the article came out), but I came up with nothing.

The other day, we received an email from a stranger who had found our wedding pictures through the knot.com. I did another search, and sure enough, there we were! I guess it took them a couple months to get all their articles online. Once again, we are so honored and excited to have our wedding featured. :) Check it out!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP