Shang Chen Photo Party

When Shang of Shang Chen Photography contacted me a couple months ago about putting together a party for her clients and friends, I was so delighted and more than happy to help. We've had the pleasure of having our engagement pictures taken by Shang, and she was one of the photographers at our wedding as well! (Oh yeah, she was also the photographer at Bryan & Karina's wedding too!) It's been such an inspiration and joy watching Shang develop and pursue her passion for photography these past few years. I wish her all the best as she prepares to move to Chicago soon!

Even though Shang's party was going to be held in her Boston home, I was able to work with her via phone and email to figure out all the details. After getting all the details ironed out and all the items prepared, I shipped everything off to Shang, and she did a marvelous job of putting everything together!

I created an e-invitation for Shang to send to her friends and to post on facebook. We incorporated her star logo and also her brand's signature dark pink color.

(Appropriately, all photos below were taken by Shang. :))

I also worked with Shang to create this custom garland out of her star logo.

drinks and stripey straws

the menu for the evening: sips, sweets, and savories!

straws with matching flags

a space for writing names on the back of the flags

popcorn!

food namecards

favors for the guests to take home (filled with Shang's favorite Lindt truffles)

Shang  – (July 10, 2010 at 9:26 PM)  

Thank you so much! Everyone loved all the details, it was everything and more than what I wished for =)

becca  – (July 12, 2010 at 1:48 PM)  

Shang: You're welcome! So glad it was a blast!

Grace: Thanks, Gracie! I miss you, my scrapbooking buddy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP