DIY Chalkboard Spice Jar Labels

I've been meaning to organize my spices for some time now. For the longest time, they've been sitting in Ziplock bags because I like to purchase those $.69 spices at ethnic supermarkets that come in little baggies. And it didn't make sense to me to spend $3 on a jar to store my $.69 spices. Anyway, I spotted these jars at Bed, Bath, and Beyond today for $.99 and decided it was finally time to cross this item off my to-do list.

I had some leftover chalkboard contact paper sitting around from a previous project and decided they would work perfectly for labeling my jars (and this way, I don't have to commit to certain spices!). I simply cut them down to the proper size, trimmed the corners with my corner rounding punch, and stuck them on the jars.




julie  – (August 15, 2011 at 7:58 AM)  

ohh, good idea! i need to relabel my spice jars. actually, penzey's has really nice glass jars for pretty cheap, and they come in various sizes. wanna send me some chalkboard contact paper? :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP