Packing up the studio (in a studio)

Sorry I've been MIA recently. We've been going through some changes and recently just packed up our little studio apartment and moved out. We haven't actually moved into any new place yet and are currently staying with Dean's mom at her place.

We're going through some transitioning and trying to figure out some things (like where we want to live and work the next year or two). In the meantime, please bear with me as my posts may be fewer and far between. We'll also be taking some vacationing time to visit my parents in Oregon for a few weeks. I'm sure I'll be able to sneak in a couple of posts here and there though. :)

It was a bit sad to move out, not only because it was our first apartment that we shared together in our first two years of marriage, but also because I had to say goodbye to my lovely studio in a studio.


I snapped this picture on my phone right before we left the apartment and turned in the keys. I'm sad to end this small chapter in our lives, but also excited at the opportunity to create something new and wonderful in our new home.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP