UniqueOC

I attended Unique OC today, another independent design & gift show for local OC and LA artists. There was actually a $5 entrance fee for this show, but it came with a cool souvenir poster (pictured above), a beer ticket, and free drinks. Honest Tea was there, along with my personal favorite beverage of choice, IZZE!

I stopped by the IZZE table and mentioned casually to the guy manning the table that I LOVE IZZES, and he proceeded to give me an IZZE button and a whole STACK of IZZE tattoos! Sweet. :)

I made a few select purchases, including some Divine Twine from Paper Pastries, a handbag from My Mishion, and a cute flower ring from Oh Hello, Friend.

Can't wait for UniqueLA in December. :) I think Dean can't wait either. :P

Julie  – (August 16, 2010 at 4:55 AM)  

did you tell him you had izzes at your wedding?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP