DIY Fabric Camera Bag

While my sister was in town last week, she asked me to make a small case for her little point-and-shoot camera. She wanted something small, padded, and cute. Here's what I came up with:


Alvina  – (August 18, 2010 at 2:07 PM)  

Do you sell your products? :oP I'm looking for a GPS case!

Unknown  – (August 18, 2010 at 5:46 PM)  

Hello Etsy! That is a nice case. How did you pad it?

The Boones  – (August 19, 2010 at 8:48 AM)  

Cute! You should definitely sell them on Etsy! =)

becca  – (August 19, 2010 at 1:36 PM)  

Alvina: I normally don't sell my sewing products, but I'd be open to it! If you can email me some more details about what you're looking for, I can try to put together a custom quote for you. My email is Rebecca.Huynh@gmail.com

Alec: Thanks, Alec! I used cotton batting (normally for blankets or quilts) to pad it.

Grace: Thanks, Gracie! :) I'll hopefully be setting up shop soon... :) I'll keep you posted!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP