A Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Invitation


I've been meaning to share with you these fun invitations I made for Emmett's first birthday party several months back. The Very Hungry Caterpillar is one of Emmett's favorite books, so his mom Chau decided this would be a perfect theme for the invitations and the party! Chau mentioned that Emmett loves to stick his fingers through all the little holes in the book, so I did my best to incorporate that into the invitation as well. 


I decided to play along with the counting aspect of the book, so each phrase had a number that matched  the amount of fruit the caterpillar munched through each day.





I also helped out with some of the decorations for the party, but I'll talk about the party in a different post because there were so many gorgeous details that I want to share with you. :)

Tan  – (March 14, 2012 at 8:50 PM)  

Hey! Making my way through that list of blogs from last week's 101 class and am so happy to have found yours!
I see you're a teacher too! I'm finding so many teachers who also blog. It's great!
LOVE these Carle invitations. They are beyond adorable :)

becca  – (March 15, 2012 at 8:34 AM)  

Hi Tan! Thanks for visiting. :) Yes, I would love to connect with other teacher bloggers too!

Chau  – (March 16, 2012 at 11:06 PM)  

We absolutely love the invitations. You did an awesome job, as always :)

michelle  – (April 25, 2012 at 7:18 PM)  

These are so adorable! Do you have these for sale by any chance? I am interested in using this theme for my sons birthday in July.

Unknown  – (October 4, 2018 at 1:44 PM)  

Hi! Do you have these for sale ? I would love to buy

Unknown  – (October 4, 2018 at 1:45 PM)  

My email is jennellcm@yahoo.com

Unknown  – (March 2, 2019 at 10:58 AM)  

Hello:) my little guys birthday is in june would you sell us some of these invitations? Do you etsy sales by any chance?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP