Valentine Love Quotes - Free Printable


With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought I'd provide you with some printable love quotes to get you in the mood. I originally wanted to create two or three to use as wall decorations for our bedroom, but once I got started, I couldn't stop! 

I've provided a few different size options, so you can download the poster size (8.5"x11") to hang up in a room, the card size (3.5"x5") to use as greeting cards, or the mini card size (2"x3") to stick in a lunch box or on a gift. Just download the pdfs, print them out, and trim along the crop marks. 

Click on the picture above to download all three sizes. Click here for poster size, card size, and mini-card size.

How many of them can you identify? :) I'll reveal the sources tomorrow!




Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP