DIY Superbowl XLVI Party + Printables



I'm not really a football fan, nor do I know much about the sport at all. But I'll take any opportunity to throw a party. :) So, when my husband suggested having a small Super Bowl party for his study group buddies, I said, "Sure, why not?"

I started researching the teams to find out the colors and what their logos were, and I must say I was very disappointed when I found out that both teams have the same exact team colors. That doesn't make for a very exciting party, now does it? :P

Well, I worked with what I had, and it actually looks more like a coordinated, well-matched party than a SuperBowl rivalry. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Anyway, feel free to download and use for your own parties! Use both teams' printables or just cut out the one team you're rooting for if you're feeling particularly competitive. :)








*Thanks to Brands of the World and the Noun Project for the free vector files!

Natalie  – (February 3, 2012 at 8:57 AM)  

these are awesome! I am going to use the cute little flags on this recipe for sunday:

http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2011/12/individual-seven-layer-dips.html

Thanks so much for making such great printables.

<3Natalie

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP