Hoi's Bridal Shower Invitation


When I think of my friend Hoi, the first thing that pops into my mind is mango!  She loves all things mango (which is why I threw her a mango party in a box for her birthday), and one of her favorite things to say is, "Aloha," so when it came time to think of a theme for her bridal shower, Hawaiian/beach-themed was an obvious choice. :)

For her invitations, I tried to put an elegant spin on the usual tropical theme by combining script fonts with soft pastel colors.  I threw in a touch of gold for an extra luxe feel.



Hoi's shower was just last weekend, and we had a blast!  I'll share pictures soon in another post. 




Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP