Welcome, Elijah Eliot Wan!

Today is my little nephew's one month birthday! Isn't he just a darling? I never thought that I could love someone so tiny so very, very much. My sister has been sending me pictures almost daily so I can keep up to date with all of little E's developments and all his little faces and expressions.

Of course, before Elijah arrived, I set to work sewing and making all sorts of thing to prepare for his arrival. Here are some little tote bags I made for my sis and Billy to make it easier for them to go out with their little one, similar to the ones found here.

A receiving blanket for baby

And some baby boys bibs.
And for mom, a nursing cover for feeding on the go.

Happy birthday, little guy! Auntie can't wait to meet you soon.

The Boones  – (October 25, 2011 at 9:40 PM)  

Super cute!!! Love all the goodies you made baby E and parents! Love the change kits! What a great idea!

becca  – (October 31, 2011 at 10:37 AM)  

Thanks, Gracie! :) How's little Cece doing?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP