DIY Tabbed Dividers + Free Printable


I recently started going back to school. I'm no stranger to the school environment, but it's somewhat refreshing to be able to enter the classroom as a student rather than teacher. I'm taking some really interesting classes this semester, and I'm hoping to pick up a few new skills and learn a bit more about typography and digital illustration.

Anyhow, I was in need of some tabbed dividers for my school notebook and thought that I would go ahead and create a set for myself. I've always really disliked those yellow divider pages with the clear colored plastic holders, but there never seems to be much variety.

Here's a DIY set of tabbed dividers for you, in case you're like me. :) I've included most of the "normal" school subjects and also a few blank ones for you to fill in on your own. Happy studying!


Supplies:
Cardstock
Full-sized sheets of label paper (or regular paper + gluestick)
Single hole punch
Scissors
DIY Tabbed Divider Template



Step 1: Print out DIY Tabbed Dividers Template


Step 2: Cut out tab.

Step 3: Punch corners with a single hole punch.

Step 4: Fold in half along the printed line.

Step 5: Remove label paper (or apply glue)




Step 6: Lay tab down (stick side up) and place cardstock about 1/4 of the way on top of the tab.

Step 7: Fold tab over along pre-folded line. Press firmly.





julie  – (September 19, 2011 at 7:13 AM)  

i like the nicely sharpened pencil in the pics. :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP