Happy Thanksgiving!

a Thanksgiving card I made for my parents

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

I made my first turkey this year (using my sister's recipe) and spent Thanksgiving with Dean's family in Phoenix. We've finished our turkey dinner, and are just about ready to eat pumpkin pie before we go out and do some shopping at midnight. :)

Here's a peak at how my turkey came out!

our 14-pound turkey!

How did you spend your Thanksgiving?

Alvina  – (November 26, 2010 at 9:16 AM)  

Your turkey looks gorgeous! How did the shopping go? :]

becca  – (December 5, 2010 at 10:34 PM)  

Thanks, Alvina! The shopping was actually rather disappointing. :( I feel like I can find better deals throughout the year!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP