Kitsch China

My sister and I have recently caught panda fever. It all started when she showed me pictures she took of some panda cubs in China for this. There was no hope for us after that - we were soon squealing and giggling like schoolgirls.

When my sis showed me this panda postcard she found in China, the squealing began again. I wanted it. I wanted it in poster-size! So what is a panda-crazed girl to do?? I quickly did a Google search for Kitsch China, the company that designs these panda lovelies and soon fell in love with all their products!

I'm really digging this vintage/retro "Haochi" (good eats) postcard series. I'd love to frame these for my kitchen. :)

HuoGuo (hot pot)

XiaoLongBao (soup dumplings)
...will be getting some today at Din Tai Fung!

LaMian (pulled noodles)

Kaoya (Peking/roast duck)

Alvina  – (October 2, 2010 at 3:45 PM)  

omgosh they're so cute!! I love the food ones too :-D

Julie  – (October 2, 2010 at 4:47 PM)  

i got all those! to frame in the kitchen! haha, we can have matching kitchens... i still have the cloth story of rice japanese print i still haven't framed.

becca  – (October 5, 2010 at 1:44 PM)  

haha, I guess we all have similar taste! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP