Cathy + Daniel Wedding Invitations

Cathy contacted me several months ago, asking me if I'd be interested and willing to help design the invitations and stationery for her September wedding at the New York Botanical Garden. I was only too happy to oblige, and so we worked closely together for the next few months to put together her complete invitation suite and coordinating stationery products!

Cathy mentioned that her friends often referred to her and Dan as being "two peas in a pod," so she really wanted that image conveyed in her wedding stationery. We played around with a couple of different designs, and in the end, Cathy chose this one! Here's a look at their complete stationery set:


Some photographs of the invitations:







My friend Shang was a guest at Cathy and Dan's wedding, and she so kindly shared these photos with me to show you. (Can you believe she took these with just her point and shoot?!)


Cathy and Dan, it was such a pleasure working with you! Congratulations and best of luck to you as you begin your new life together.

Alvina  – (September 22, 2010 at 11:11 AM)  

I like the belly band!

Did you hand draw the peas in a pod and then transfer the image onto the computer?

becca  – (September 22, 2010 at 12:54 PM)  

Cathy made the belly bands herself! I hand-drew the peas, scanned them into Illustrator, and modified and added color there.

caffeybean  – (September 22, 2010 at 2:56 PM)  

Becca - you are so amazing and talented! I can't thank you enough; it was great working with you. I'm so happy Shang passed the photos along to you -- I was just thinking that I'd love to find some photos of everything to send to you!!!

becca  – (September 27, 2010 at 1:03 PM)  

Cathy - You are so welcome! I'd love to see more pictures from your wedding - everything looked amazing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP