Paul Smith for Evian

I spent this past Saturday hanging out at the Farmer's Market at Third & Fairfax with Dean, my sis + Billy, my cousin, her boyfriend, and my aunt. We visited shops, sampled different foods, and wandered the market leisurely.

I spied these beautiful Evian bottles at a French cafe at the market, and I immediately HAD to have one! Luckily, the shop across from the cafe just happened to have them for sale (I'm sure it was strategic on their part). My sis and I both snatched one up. We were quite shocked by the hefty price tag of $6.99/bottle + CRV, but we do hope to reuse them as vases in our homes. :) The limited edition bottles were designed by British fashion designer Paul Smith and come with five different colored caps. I got a blue cap!

They remind me of Easter eggs. :)

Julie  – (August 10, 2010 at 11:39 AM)  

how do i get talked into these things when i am around you...?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP