Minted

Hi guys!

Remember that wedding invitation challenge I entered a while back? Well, I'm happy to report that one of my designs was chosen as an Editor's Pick! That means that it's now being sold as a wedding invitation suite on the site Minted.com. :) Check it out here!


I'm currently busy creating some new designs for their newest challenge, birthday photo invitations. The deadline's Friday, so I'll reveal some of my favorites then.

The Boones  – (May 6, 2010 at 3:24 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Boones  – (May 6, 2010 at 3:28 PM)  

Did you end up getting that new printer? Hooray! So how does that work? Do you print all the orders or does minted.com do that?

Chau  – (May 10, 2010 at 4:34 PM)  

yay!! that's like being a published author. So cool, Becca! Congrats.

becca  – (May 10, 2010 at 4:40 PM)  

Thanks, guys!! :)

Grace: I did get the printer! Not super happy with it though...so I might return it. It's actually cool how Minted works - after I submit my designs to them and they're chosen, my work is done! They deal with all the customers and printing of orders and everything. :) And every time somebody purchases my design, I get a percentage of the cost.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP