Thanks, Jeje!

My jeje (big sister) came back recently from her big trip to Asia and brought me home some souvenirs! I was really excited to open the package because things from Asia so often have cute packaging, lovely patterns, and unexpectedly fun colors.

She sent them all to me this week and even included some whole wheat banana muffins in the package!


A brand new Crumpler bag for my camera, nesting brocade make-up bags, crafty items, wooden compact mirror, reusable grocery bags


She also got me an assortment of dried flowers that can be used for card-making, scrapbooking, etc.


I love the fun, woodsy pattern on this bag. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP