Crazy for IZZE

IZZES at my wedding
IZZES at my wedding

Anybody who knows me well (or went to my wedding!) knows that I love IZZE drinks! :) There's something irresistible about the bubbly, fruity, all-natural soda that makes my insides and outsides giggle with delight every time I drink one. Whenever I go to Starbucks, I choose IZZE over a coffee drink any day. (At only 120 calories with no refined sugars or artificial flavors, you should too!)

Anyway, when a friend told me about IZZE's free t-shirt giveway, I knew I had to get one. :) Many weeks later, I've finally received my t-shirt! Now I can be dorky and wear my IZZE shirt while I drink my IZZES. :D

IZZE Lime shirt
IZZE Lime shirt (that's my Crumpler camera bag in the background...I
snuck it in the picture cuz it matches the shirt!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP