Busy Day

It's been one busy day filled with errands! Luckily, the sun was finally out today, so I didn't have to run through the rain. Here's my to-do list for today. Just waiting on my last item! :)

Return things to Walmart. Check.

Deposit checks at bank. Check.

Get cashier's check from bank for our new apartment! Check.

Pick up items for new apartment from store. Check.

Get gas from Costco. Check.

Mail packages at post office. Check.

Pick up contacts from optometrist. Check.

Wait for my sister to arrive home and call me.

And this is completely off-topic, but I'll leave you with this picture of some stinky tofu I tried when our friend Daniel was in town this week! It was my first time trying stinky tofu. It definitely smelled a lot worse than it tasted; the taste was actually pretty good. The outside was lightly fried and crispy, while the inside was semi-firm. It was served with a side of kimchi, but I'm not sure if that's standard.

*Update: My sister's back! Check!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP