Six Months

Six months ago today, I married my best friend. So far, it's been a grand adventure as we've discovered new things about each other and have happily basked in each other's company.

One of the things I love best about Dean is how encouraging and supportive he is about my crafty obsessions. He patiently accompanies me to antique markets and craft stores, and he keeps me company at home (playing video games) while I sew or work on projects. He even lets me cut up his old sweaters, only slightly wincing when I cut up his Italian merino wool sweater to make a Christmas stocking (it was unwearable because of holes!).

stocking made from old sweaters

He indulges my crafting whims and fancies, and didn't even complain when I bought 10,000 yards of baker's twine! :) Why so much baker's twine? Well, it was most economical that way (haha, he actually encouraged me to get the larger spools because it was a better deal!).









(image from favorsandflowers.com)

Can't wait to see what the next six months holds for us...and can't wait to get my baker's twine in 7 different colors!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP