We're back!

Sorry I've been MIA lately, but Dean and I just got back from a 3-week trek up and down the West Coast. We drove all the way from Arizona to Vancouver, Canada! Along the way, we spent time honeymooning in Napa, visiting family in Portland, and vacationing in Seattle and Vancouver.

Here are a few highlights from our trip:

Picnicking and visiting vineyards in Napa during our honeymoon.

Exploring the Seattle Pubic Library by Rem Koolhass.

Celebrating my dad's 60th birthday!

Seeing Esther in Vancouver. :)

Hanging out at the beach in Oregon with my family.

And of course, all of the delicious food!

For more pics from the trip, check out my albums on facebook: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland

In other news, we recently received our wedding pictures from Strut Photography, so I will be posting some of our wedding photos soon! Stay tuned for that and for more DIY posts. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP