Highlights from D.C. and Boston

Sorry for my recent lack of posts! I just came back not too long ago from a visit to D.C. and Boston where I spent lovely times with my sister and Billy and also doing some wedding stuff and hanging out with Dean at Harvard! :) Here are some of the highlights from my trip!

D.C:

Collecting items for our picnic!
Picnicking under the cherry blossoms
The Washington Monument
Vietnamese food :)
Vietnamese food :)

Boston:

Winning Top Chef Kirkland! :) (Dean's competing this week in Top Chef Harvard - wish him luck!!)


Yardfest with tire swings and Sara Bareilles
Yardfest with tire swings and Sara Bareilles
Dinner with the '08 crowd
Dinner with the '08 crowd
Letterpressing more wedding paper goodies! :)
Letterpressing more wedding paper goodies! :)

I'll try to post some more DIY posts this week, but first, I need to focus on graduating!! I'm finishing up a final project this week for my last class and also studying for my comprehensive exams on Friday! Keep me in your prayers. :)

Thanks!


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP