Counting...

It's 3:30 am and I just finished packing to leave for Boston. These past few weeks have been a crazy blur of finals/graduation/bridal shower/last minute wedding prep! I've not had time to update, but wanted to take a minute now to write before I leave.

These last 5 years have been filled with numbered days for Dean and I....by that, I mean that every day that we're apart, we're counting the days until we see each other again. And when we're together, counting the days until one of us has to leave again.

The wedding isn't for another 3 weeks, but beginning tomorrow (or today, rather!), we'll be together...forever...finally. :)


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP