DIY Goodie Bags!

Since we won't be having too many young children at our wedding, I wanted the little ones who are coming to feel extra special! To keep them entertained throughout the night, I made little drawstring bags (using a template I found over at lovelydesign) for each child and filled them with goodies. For the drawstring bags, I used unbleached cotton muslin and then appliqued the first initial of each child on the bag with a colorful fabric. I hope after the wedding, the bags will be reused many times. :)


I also made animal coloring books to put in the goodie bags!

Some other fun things in the bag: stickers, crayons, word searches, sudokus, silly glasses, etc.

I hope the kids like them! :)


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP