Little Things for the Little Ones

I was wandering the mall today and found the perfect dress for our lovely flower girl, Joie! :) I love the simple look of eyelet, and I really wanted to incorporate that into some of the wedding details. When I saw this beautiful little dress that had just the right amount of festiveness and simple charm AND eyelet, I knew it was THE ONE!

I replaced the original white sash with a lavender sash I made with some of the fabric I used from our ring pillow. I used eyelet to trim the edge of the pillow too!


I wanted our flower girl to have a cute hair accessory to match her outfit as well, so I took some extra fabric from my bridesmaid dresses and sewed a little button flower to put onto a headband. I covered the headband with some matching ribbon and glued everything together to make the final product. Here's how all the little details for our little ones are coming together:






Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP