Craft Leftovers Swap

I recently participated in a craft swap hosted by Craft Leftovers. Basically, I signed up for the swap with Swap-Bot, created a profile and entered in all my favorite crafting items, and got paired up with a partner. My partner and I each filled up a 6" x 9" envelope with some leftover craft items and then sent them off to each other.

We were both able to get rid of some items that we no longer use and also receive new items to create with. :)

Here's what I sent off:

Here's what I received:

my favorite items were the map pages and the red, floral fabric

It was a pretty fun experience, so I think I may try another swap in the future.

Alvina  – (August 12, 2010 at 7:06 AM)  

You packaged it all so cute! :]

becca  – (August 15, 2010 at 11:09 PM)  

Thanks, Alvina! I tried... :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© Rebecca Thongkham 2010


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP